KRUSHEVO CULTURE

Church of the Holy Virgin

The Church of Saint Bogoroditsa is located high in the upper town, near the old school Nikola Karev and the historical museum. It was built in 1867 and is therefore the second oldest church after St. Nikola (which dates back to 1832. Inside the church, large parts of the rich frescoes that were painted during its construction have been preserved.